Responsibilities for Mechanical Engineer;
· Develop testing processes, and perform testing and validation of new designs
· Perform engineering calculations to support design work
· Create and review technical drawings, plans, and specifications using computer software
· Perform detailed documentation to track project development and design process
· Ensure project timeline is met and project stays within budget
· Coordinates and provides technical expertise for mid- large-size projects.
· Leads discipline department efforts to grow technical expertise.
· Leads technical business development work.
· Provides specialized technical input to studies and design for staff's specific area of expertise.
· Approves and signs off on work.
· Leader in one or more areas of technology.
· Provides estimates for the engineering budget and schedule a to meet requirements on large, complex projects.
Qualifications for Mechanical Engineer;
· Bachelor's degree in mechanical engineering or in a related field
· 2-5 years of experience working in engineering
· Excellent math skills: ability to apply advanced mathematical principles and statistics to solve problems
· Experience using CAD software
· Exceptional technical and problem-solving skills and reasoning ability
· Ability to communicate effectively and clearly
· Must be self-motivated and a great team worker
· Experience in Potable Water Pumping Station, Wastewater treatment plants and their associated buildings (pumping stations, switchgear buildings, control and monitoring equipment) and networks is a plus