Duties and Responsibilities
• Respond to phone calls and Facebook inquiries by beneficiaries and communities 24/7.
• Assist and support administrative and financial activities for CETA services.
• Assist Counselor in day-to-day management of Family Friend Station.
• Support and assist in organizing meetings, information collection, report writing and
logistical arrangements to the Yangon project office and other project sites.
• Maintain and Record office stationery materials.
• Responsible for filling out fuel log sheet.
• Responsible to take administrative task and other duties assigned by SARA EC and
funding agency to assist for overall management and coordination where and whenever
Skills and Requirements
• Must be 18 years of age or above
• High School level education
• Highly developed interpersonal and communication skills and attention to detail
• Able to speak in Burmese and Kachin (optional)
• Able to use computer and essential Microsoft Office Package (Word and Excel)
• Able to communicate well with the team and clients via telephone and Facebook
• Must be a native of respective township