· Develop and drive a Merchandising strategy that meets targeted profits, including gross margin, sales volume and related income.
· Developing CVS Concept of products management according to consumer trend.
· Deliver monthly sales and targeted margin.
· Analyzed weekly sales figures and inventory report to review the performance of multiple products.
· Identify new suppliers and product that reflects the consumer preferences and drive turnover.
· Utilize customer insights, consumer trends, buying process, sales and inventory metrics.
· Work closely with Marketing department for the seasonal & regular promotion activities.
· Built strong relationship with suppliers in terms of dealing and negotiation.
· Managing contracts in terms of legal perspective and negotiation trading terms & conditions.
· Responsible for compliance of Merchandise Policy, SOP and workflow standards.
· Establishes pricing strategies by type of stores.Facilitate and promote effective communication with Easy Store Operation, Warehouse, Marketing and Finance Departments.
· Solid understanding of Retail Merchandising field.
· Demonstrated experience in sourcing of multiple categories for retail outlets.
· Experience in management, operations and leadership.
· Understanding of general finance and budgeting and data analysis.
· Analytical Skill.
· Develop people by Coaching and Mentoring
· Excellent communication skills.