This position is specifically assigned for Emergency Health response services
in Sittwe/Rathaetaung Township
Implementation of clinical care in targeted camps and villages
• Respect and follow 5 clinic opening hours and 8 working hours a
• Implement the proper triage of patients presenting to clinics
• Provide quality ante-natal, post-natal and newborn care in line
with MOHS protocols
• Perform lab test (e.g., Malaria RDTs, Urine Sugar) and/or collect test
samples as deemed necessary
• Assist Medical Doctor/Clinic manager in giving appropriate medical
care to the patients according to MOHS and IRC protocols
• Educate a patient about the clinical condition that he/she suffered
and explain the possible side effect of medications
• At least 1 years’ experience of primary health care settings after graduation.
• Favorable to person with experience on medical response to disaster area, surveillance and control of
communicable diseases in disaster area.
• Sensitivity to the needs and priorities of conflicted-affected populations.
• Strong leadership skill and team management skill.
• Adaptable, flexible and mature in judgment.
• Good assessment, analytical, planning and reporting skills.
• Understanding of medical ethic and patient education.
• Have ability and motivation to travel by boat and work long continuous days in remote villages in
Rakhine costal region.
• Skilled in community mobilization, facilitation and health promotion
• Experience on using Microsoft Office package.
• Good English language skill (both oral and written)
• Good Rakhine or Bengali language skill is favourable