SCOPE OF WORK AND EXPECTED DELIVERABLES
Partnership and Coordination
● Manage the relationship with other UN agencies, INGOs/ LNGOs, CSOs, EHOs facilitating
timely and efficient delivery of project inputs.
● Provide support to establish coordination structures for GBV and SRHR, and
develop/review GBV/SRHR action plans in collaboration with various actors and/or
clusters/sectors in Chin State.
● Establish/Lead the GBV coordination with other relevant GBV counterparts including
women groups and CSOs in Chin State.
● Consolidate existing assessments on the GBV and SRHR situation in that setting and/or
engage the displaced, returnee and host populations in conducting relevant participatory
analyses, rapid needs assessments, etc. of GBV and SRHR in coordination with other
partners as required.
Technical Support and Programming
● Development and facilitation of workshops and training for partner organizations on
GBV/SRHR related topics (GBV basic, GBV case management, GBVIMS, Minimum Initial
Service Package, etc.) in collaboration with the respective UNFPA technical specialists.
● Apply standard guidelines and protocols such as IASC Guidelines for Integrating GBV
Interventions in Humanitarian Settings, managing GBV programming in humanitarian
settings, and related instruments during assessment, planning and implementation of
Knowledge and Experience
● Minimum of two years professional experience in the field of gender-based violence
prevention and response with experience in programme/ project management
● Field experience addressing/integrating gender, mental health and psychosocial support
and/or sexual and reproductive health and reproductive rights issues in emergency and
post conflict contexts
● Experience of working with capacity building to CSOs, including women groups
● Knowledge on basic Sexual and Reproductive Health is an asset
● Strong commitment to the mandate of the UN and UNFPA in Myanmar
● Experience working with vulnerable communities is desirable
● Practical experience in design, monitoring and evaluation of development projects
● Experience using office software packages and web-based management systems
● Knowledge and understanding of conflict sensitivity and “do no harm” approach is an
● Fluency in English and writing skills is required.