mso-fareast-font-family:"Times New Roman"">Job Descriptions
- mso-fareast-font-family:"Times New Roman"">Develop and executes on a national sales and marketing business plan for the channel – including sales forecasts
and achievement of objectives.
- Reviews and adjusts on a quarterly basis to ensure the achievement of established plans.
seamlessly with management team to deliver tactical sales results at a
beneficial cost; inform management on a consistent basis regarding the progress
of the channel.
- Provide accurate and timely financial forecasts for channel.
- Lead, mentor, coach, develop and performance manage a national sales staff for the channel.
- Communicate and track each sales persons’ account relationship plans and strategic sales efforts.
- Create educational and training programs for channel and offer presentations to justify.
- Gather and supervise the collection of all relevant industry information and report regularly on competitive, regulatory and technical developments that affect the company.
- Assist in the planning of and also participate in key industry events such as conventions, seminars and meetings; also maintain active involvement in industry associations, serving on committees as appropriate.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Willing to travel around Lower Myanmar.
- B.A.Sc. degree required in Agribusiness, MBA degree preferred.
- 5-10 years of sales management experience in a professional agriculture discipline or equivalent sales management experience.
- High level of success in managing sales teams with proven success in meeting or exceeding budget quotas.
- Experience in building a top level sales team and strong communication with critical accounts.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite.
- Well-developed oral and written communication skills as well as presentation skills.
- Strong organization and time management skills.
- Excellent interpersonal, leadership and motivational skills.
- Exhibits persistence and resilience and has the ability to coach others through the same.
- Strong negotiation and problem solving skills.
- Able to generate and foster relationships with sales professionals and key accounts
- Ability to work in a constant state of alertness and safe manner.