· Analyze need for capacity augmentation/ optimization to address capacity crunch in networks. Plans, organizes and directs all operations with respect to installation support, network service and major moves. Identify and lead implementation for any new network updates. Responsible for the configuration of telecom infrastructure and/or network components to meet design specifications. Manage and monitor planning and delivery of orders in terms of configuration management.
Diagnoses, troubleshoots and resolves problems, and
takes corrective action when necessary. Provides technical expertise, business
planning and workflow management for ensuring smooth integration of network and
system solutions/network improvement. Ensures that all installation functions
are performed in a timely fashion to meet specifications.
· Level Descriptor
· The candidate should have 5 plus relevant experience of ISP/Enterprises environment and vendor.
· Should have depth knowledge of Cisco ASR routers, Switches, LAN, WAN, IPVPN, EVPN, DIA, IP Transits, DPLC, Routing, switching and subnet addressing, FGT & Huawei
· Should have working/config knowledge of Wireless, DSL, WAN troubleshooting, OLT, GPON-ONU/ONT Technology, PTN
· Strong verbal and written technical communications skills at all levels. Ability to own and manage complex incidents and raise a case with 3rd party Vendors TAC to fix the
· Monitoring / analysing the processes, finding out the areas of improvement and implementing the improvement plans.
· Supporting call out activities and customer migrations during Out of office hours.
- Performing network upgrades/ updates in accordance with the Change Management process;
- Provide detailed information on how to set up, configure or upgrade IP products and their features;
- Identify customers concerns and critical problems based on customer interaction.
- Should have depth Knowledge of switching technologies and protocols (Vlans, STP, NAT, Radius/Tacacs, Dot1x, SNMP, NMS);
- Strong troubleshooting skills (able to analyze debug outputs and packet captures);
- Strong Communication Skills, good analytic and trouble shooting skills
- Experience of IP operation, working on different monitoring tools and alarm management
- Multiple last mile scenario handling
- MS office (Excel and PPT)
- CRM Tools (Nagios, Solarwind, Ticketing Tool, Cacti etc, PTN, ZTE OLT)
· Flawless execution along with the ability to get things done in a challenging environment.
· Customer focus and result oriented attitude - can identify key customer requirements and changes in requirements and seeks out ways continually to improve the customer experience.
· Team spirit and ability to support other stakeholders in the Network Organization
· Flexible, enthusiastic, and creative
· Self-motivated, target driven and innovative thinking
· Open minded and willing to accept challenge
Educational Qualification: B.Tech/BCTech/BE/Diploma (EC,IT,CS)
Certification: CCNA (mandatory), CCNP/JNCIS, JNCIP