Title: Operation Supervisor
Report to: Operation Manager
Field of responsibility:
The Operation Supervisor is responsible of the supervision of daily operation including cleaning, posting, visibility clearance (TC) of Street Furniture & overall administration of operation workers team.
Location / Uniform:
Based in Yangon
Work on day time or night depending on company needs.
Uniform from the company: compulsory to wear and respect.
The Operation Supervisor is in charge of:
· Responsible to guaranty the safety of the process as per defined procedure
· Manage the planning, execution, and performance of cleaning quality
· Responsible of the stock (Tools, Cleaning Material, chemicals, PPE, Uniforms etc.), usage control by cooperation with admin team
· Coordinates with related dept to execute the daily tasks as per requirements
· Responsible of the safety at work according to company’s procedure
· Planning of posting route effectively, manpower and scheduling the assignment in a very efficient manner
· Full respect on timely work done, overall supervision
· Presence on site to solve any ground problems
· Correct reporting
· Coordinates with Sales, Marketing, Traffic & City Relation dept to execute the daily tasks as per client/city’s requirements
3. Visibility, Internal Control
- Supervise regular visibility check, route planning and supervision
- Other necessary actions upon needed
- Vehicle usage administration, damage, repair report
As every employee of the company:
· the OPERATION SUPERVISOR shall provide help for posting/cleaning in case of shortage of employees (whatever the reason) upon request from Management.
· When passing by a street furniture, should remove stickers, flyers etc.
· If witnessing someone damaging the street furniture, should ask him to stop and report to management.
Profile & experience:
· Bachelor degree holder
· 3-5 year experience as a team leader/supervisor for 30-100 group of people
· Self-standing, truthful, capable of making decisions, has common sense
· Certificate/bachelor’s degree in electrical/Civil is a plus.
· Eyes for details & likes quality
· Driving licence is compulsory
· Capable of communication in ENGLISH compulsory