· Provide inspired leadership for the organization. Make important policy, planning, and strategy decisions.
· Develop, implement, and review operational policies and procedures. Manage operations for end to end policy issuance for new business, renewal business and group business.
· Identify and address problems and opportunities for the company. Support worker communication with the management team.
· Help promote a company culture that encourages top performance and high morale. Oversee budgeting, reporting, planning, and auditing.
· Ensure all legal and regulatory documents are filed and monitor compliance with laws and regulations.
· Work with and in support of underwriting business, claims to ensure the production goals can be executed upon in a cost and efficiency effective manner by our operations team
· Coordinate with operations/ sales teams for payout of commissions / sales incentives to all intermediaries
· Prepare the management reports and data related to the customer service and operations functions
· Bachelor’s degree in Business Management. MBA is preferred
· 5 + years’ experience in financial operations and Banking / FMCG business is preferred
· Good co-ordinations skills and process management skills
· Active listening skills and managing TATS effectively
· Decision making skills, good command over both spoken and written English with Presentation skill