- Close monitoring of the yard during the discharge to ensure that all the containers received and during the loading operation to ensure
smooth feeding from the yard to the vessel minimizing re-handling in the yard.
- Checking of the stacks including empties in order to have a perfect preparation for the shipments.
- Controlling and planning the complete yard process order to achieve maximum productivity and efficiency.
- Create and maintain the yard setup and planning to maximum utilization of yard equipment.
- Check and support an accurate and efficient information flow on the terminal related to all activities.
- Prepare the daily yard work plans related to discharges, receiving, housekeeping etc.
- Management for equipment and internal transport.
- Develop knowledge for staff in the process of job. Develop container yard management appropriate to customers.
- Maintain daily reports on the yard utilization.
- Weekly reporting of long standing containers (Full and Empty) to the lines.
- Close monitoring of the discharge ensuring that all the units discharged have been updated.
- Perform other duties as may be assigned.
- Develop design to manage of location plan for laden/empty container stacking in storage.
- Working under pressure environment and finished all the jobs within deadline. Fulfill the customers’ requirements.
- Assists senior officers of Administration, HR, Sales and Marketing, whenever necessary.
- The work assigned by the Operation Supervisor.
- Must be aware of the safety procedure.
- Female 25-30 Year old.
- Excellent communication, Writing, Speaking for English skills.
- Bachelor's degree in business field.
- More than 1 years’ experience for container handling.
- Plan & manage empty container and inspect empty container conditions, computer literate Microsoft word, excel.
- Communication skills, speaking skills, writing skills, Negotiation skill and working under pressure & patiently.
- Good computer skill, Excel, Word and Power point program.