• Organize to conduct the Committee meetings, trainings, workshops and regular
interaction with community members, and community-based organizations with regard
to implementation of project activities.
• Assist Project Coordinator for Blanket Distribution and Supplementary Feeding Program
in the Field.
• Work to enhance mobilization and participation of community members in project.
• Ensure materials and Blanket supplies are distributed to community members and reach
• Keep records of activities, and report regularly to supervisor on program progress. And
undertake data collection and regular monitoring visits in assigned villages and submit
• Assist and facilitate the communities in participatory monitoring and evaluation.
• Supervise to Volunteers for Anthropometric measurement, Active Screening and
population update baseline data monthly in the Field.
• Conduct the Nutrition awareness session and cooking demonstration for Beneficiaries
in the field.
• Carry out any addition tasks within the project framework requested by the supervisor.
Skills and Requirements
• Any Degree Holders.
• Experience in organizing, planning and implementing the project activities in village
• Must have computer skills in MS office
• Ability to work systematically, accurately, independently and under pressure in a
physically challenging environment.
• Flexibility - ability to work with multi-disciplinary and multi-cultural people, openminded, good communication skills, ability to listen, diplomacy
• Good interpersonal communication skills