1. Organize to conduct the Committee meetings, trainings, workshops and regular interaction
with community members, and community-based organizations with regard to
implementation of project activities.
2. Assist the Project Coordinator in advocacy to the village/ward authorities and prepare for
advocacy events in the field.
3. Work to enhance mobilization and participation of community members in project.
4. Organize village committees in committee meetings for proposal development and prepare
activities to support – materials, venue, etc
5. Ensure materials and supplies are distributed to community members and reach on time.
6. Keep records of activities, and report regularly to supervisor on programme progress.
7. Undertake data collection and regular monitoring visits in assigned villages and submit to
8. Assist and facilitate the communities in participatory monitoring and evaluation.
9. Assist in the record keeping on the progress of community based organizations.
10. Assist in conducting research and surveys.
11. Carry out any addition tasks within the project framework requested by the supervisor.
Skills and Requirements
High school or equivalent education
Experiences and skills in community mobilization and trainings
Proven team working ability and good communication skills
Interest and commitment to work for communities, and interest and willingness to learn from
Ability to live and travel in remote locations, and (where relevant) ability to speak local
Follow rules and regulations of MHAA with the direct supervision of supervisor.