• Must be an investment advisor and profit producer.
• Strive for harmony and teamwork with all other departments.
• Work with the Service Manager to ensure a timely turnaround of parts needed for internal jobs.
• Prepare and administer an annual operating
• Prepare and administer an annual operating budget for the parts department.
• Attend managers' meetings.
• Direct and schedule the activities of all parts department employees.
• Provide technical assistance to parts department employees.
• Develop, enforce and monitor guidelines for working with customers to ensure maximum customer satisfaction.
• Handle customer complaints immediately and according to the dealership's guidelines.
• Establish and enforce a pricing policy that balances volume, customer loyalty, and the cost of doing business.
• Monitor and adjust inventory to minimize obsolescence.
· Bachelor Degree
· 5+ years experience in related position
· Experience in high-end cars and continental cars
· able to work cross-functionally, build partnerships, and share knowledge
· Excellent communication skills