- Monitor network performance and work closely with all network departments to evaluate service performance trends and isolating root causes of impacted KPIs/services as well as setup/implement improvement and prevention plan
- Validate integrity of the data provided by the performance tool, including Validation of the KPI and reporting functionality, generation routine and ad-hoc reports using OSS system for Nokia, ZTE and other vendors
- Track and monitor network performance SLA for the different domains in order to achieve targets and report degradations
- Responsible for automation and assessment of possible internal performance management tool with multivendor capabilities to increase workload efficiencies.
- System performance evaluation for service acceptance.
- Generate Ad hoc performance report requested to support other departments
- Participate in cross functional meetings with key stakeholders involved in the development and deployment of network services in order to define best solutions for existing , as well as new products and services.
- Create graphical performance report using MapInfo for KPI Mapping visualization and initial Root Cause analysis assessment
EXPERIENCE AND QUALIFICATION
- University Graduate preferable with BE(EC), BE(IT) & Computer Science
- 3+ and above years of relevant work experience.
- Experienced in mobile network optimization, Integration of different optimization tool e.g. Mapinfo, Excel and Databases
- Experience in managing counters and KPIs ( Nokia, ZTE), deep knowledge in drive test tools( Nemo, TEMS, TEMS Automatic)
- Nokia and ZTE knowledge in LTE/3G , RAN scripting, OSS expertise, integration and automation
- Knowledge in Dashboard customization and report generation (Tableau and PowerBI)
- Medium analytics skills with MS Excel programming. VB macro creation and worksheet manipulation.
- A strong working knowledge of the MS Suite (Excel, PowerPoint, Access) and mapping software (MapInfo and MapInfo Automation- VBA Expert)
- Knowledge of RF theory and practice on GMS, UMTS and LTE networks.
- Big Data Expertise ( Data Process using Python, Spark, R)
- Deep knowledge in SQL, databases like Oracle, MySQL, SQL server, Hive( Design Hadoop cluster)
- Good oral and written presentation and communication skills
Only eligible applicants will be contacted directly by the Ooredoo Myanmar Talent Acquisition Team. Candidates who do not meet the requirements will be kept in our database for any future vacancies.