Roles and Responsibilities
· Preliminary site survey on client project site/ factories.
· Discuss with client, consult for technical and process requirement.
· Prepare design & calculation based on site drawing, lab analysis and other documents.
· Prepare process diagram & layout of proposed WTP/ WWTP.
· Prepare specification of equipment for proposed WTP/ WWTP.
· Co-operate with design team.
· Overview and confirmation on bill of materials prepared by design team.
· Design approval from principal company (Suppliers)
· Co-operate with procurement team to source right specification during procurement period.
· Co-operate with engineering construction team during project implementation.
· Co-operate with engineering team during pre-commissioning.
· Lead commissioning process.
· Approval and permit from Authority (YCDC)
· Co-operate with after sales service team (engineering team)
Qualifications and Education Requirements
· - B.E (Civil) (or) B.Sc. (IC) with strong experience in related field
· - MS Office
· - English proficiency
· - At least 5 years of working experience in construction and Water Supply System, Water Treatment System field
· - Specialized in Water distribution & transportation system/ water & wastewater treatment system
Preferred Skills and requirements
· - Can run under pressure
· - Highly motivated, self-initiative and professional
· - Good interpersonal skill and teamwork, hardworking and self-motivated
· - Enable to travel independently