Communication & Working Relationships
Internal: General Managers, Managers, Business Development team, Project teams
External: Vendors, Business Partners, Government Authorities
The Procurement Executive is responsible of sourcing, assessing and procuring the equipment, materials and services necessary for all the EPC projects as well as electrical equipment supply. The Procurement Executive is also in charge of maintaining relationship with vendors and suppliers. She / He supports the Business development, sales & marketing (BD, S&M) team for new business acquisition.
Role and Responsibilities
The key responsibilities are to
· To work within a dynamic integrated bid team and supports the development of all aspects of
· Bidding/post contract award solution
· To assist whole process of purchasing plan for Technical approval, Purchase approval and contract
· To keep Data/File/System properly as record within the department (e.g. PO, PA, TA, Suppliers' contacts)
· To Ensure Data/File/System are kept properly and recorded within the department (e.g. Quotations,
· Offer Summary, PO, PA, TA, Suppliers' contacts)
· To assist Managers and AM for preparing procurement weekly and Bi Monthly report.
· Others duties assigned by Superiors
Qualifications and Education Requirements
· Prefer fresh graduated from International University or Minimum Degree in Electrical Engineering (Electrical Power or Electronics Communication) or equivalent Degree related to procurement field
· Fresh graduate or at least 1 year relevant experience in procurement
Preferred Skills and requirements
· Highly motivated, self-driven, professional and strong communication skills and able to work with team with less supervision.
· Average level in spoken and written English
· Can able to meet with vendors and travel to project sites.
· Good in Microsoft Office Skill, E-mail & Online Sourcing