• Working with Marketing principle head and is responsible for new products and new categories of development for brand building.
• Work with the Marketing Team to undertake market research to identify potential activities and markets.
• Work towards achieving the products’ target in the whole team based on the directive from Management.
• Support the Marketing Team in the production of innovative Marketing Materials such as visual aids, print output, etc.
• Development of new programs and activities in line with market research.
• Development of innovative activities to broaden the marketing teams’ experience e.g. activities for promotion such as CMEs
• Monitor trends in medical market and keep in contact with medical professions and build continuous rapport with them to ensure our products remain in used.
• Work with the Marketing Team to undertake market survey to verify the SWOT of the major players in each market and to ensure the positioning and message delivery of the products in the market by the team’s MRs are playing appropriately.
• Developing a system for reporting and monitoring the field staffs activities.
• Provide support to medical representatives in implementing new product development.
• Work with the Marketing Team, Activities Team and Sales Support to develop a range of products that support the market demand.
• Working with relevant department for each territory sales growth.
• Building linkage between marketing and sales in line with corporate work policies to ensure corporate marketing strategies.
• Sales management and problem solving at medical professionals level.
Training and Quality
• Provide support to medical representatives in ensuring consistent quality message delivery of products.
• Liaises with manufacturer or vendor to obtain technical information and organize the information that will be needed for marketing and positioning of the products.
• Responsible for organizing products information and establish accuracy of product information in the data set.
• Monitor feedback results and identify trends across all regions in the country and on individual.
• Work with business development department and/or manufacturer if necessary to develop and support the delivery of various training including product training and marketing training.
• Nurture the interest of the medical representatives upon training by developing a process of motivation.
• The nature of this post and the environment requires weekend and evening working as well as significant travel across the country.
• Maintain and serve the relationships of medical professions for the long-run.
• Maintains knowledge by reviewing publications; establishing personal networks; participating in training and report.
• Preparing weekly and monthly report to Division Head.
• Having good presentation skills not only for training purpose but also for derivative marketing activities and reporting.
• Well versed in computers especially in Microsoft Excel, Words, Power point for organizing, analyzing and reporting the information.
Pharmacist degree level or equivalent (OR) M.B.B.S, knowledge of current market availability and good practice for a variety of promotional activities, at least 1-year experience, acceptable relationships with medical professions, good communication skills both orally and in writing, ability to deliver training and activities to both MRs and our broad range of guests, clearly demonstrate an ability to provide first class customer relationship and services, competent IT skills especially in Office applications (PowerPoint, Words, Excel), Excellent administrative skills including the ability to create appropriate systems, encouraging personal development and manage performance, High advanced planning skills and analytical skills, team building, brand building, initiatives on target, employee motivation, working on innovative ideas.