Role and Responsibilities
1. Analyzing market trends, identifying strategic area and develop optimal marketing plan
2. Strong working knowledge of product management, segmentation, product positioning and message delivering
3. Ensure proper implementation of marketing programs aligned with the approved marketing budgets and monitoring
4. Communicate effectively with the cross functional team and alignment of sales and stakeholders in the achievement of brand and business unit objectives
5. Build relationships with key opinion leaders and related medical societies.
6. Responsible for providing the sales team with the necessary technical expertise to enable them to sell the product. This involves printed and electronic promotional material, product training, and relevant disease background.
7. Monitoring and evaluation of performance and closely work with sales team to keep track in market opportunities
8. Effective communication with internal and external stakeholders for all marketing related activities across portfolio of products
1. Skills and Qualifications
M.B.,B.S. and Marketing Qualification is considered as added advantage.
2. A minimum of 3 years sales and marketing experience in pharmaceutical industry.
3. Previous experience with Product Manager/ Marketing Manager will be an advantage. (Preferable from MNC)
4. Demonstrated high level understanding of pharmaceutical market knowledge.
5. Strong analytic skill and good at planning, implementation, monitoring of marketing activities and result-oriented
6. Excellent communication and good interpersonal skills
7. Creative and innovate mindset for strategy development
8. Proactive, initiative and strategic thinking
9. Ability to perform under pressure and teamwork
10. Demonstrate proficiency in office productivity tools (e.g. Excel, Word and PowerPoint)