1) Maintains sales volume, product mix, and selling price by keeping current with supply and demand, changing trends, economic indicators, and competitors.
2) Establishes and adjusts selling prices by monitoring costs, competition, and supply and demand.
3) Develop and implement a nationwide sales plan for products ( transformer & panel ) and project through a variety of sales channels.
4) Managing the sales team and all sales activities within the company.
5) Motivating staff and leading the team to achieve sales targets.
6) Reporting on progress towards sales KPI’s.
7) Visiting customers and potential customers alongside sales executives.
8) Arranging to attend industry conferences and events.
9) Setting sales targets and activity key performance indicators.
10) Motivating the sales team to achieve the best results possible.
11) Setting activity and revenue targets for members of the sales team.
12) Monthly reporting on sales performance against budget and reporting on variances.
13) Collaborate nationwide to implement strategy for selling transformer field services to end users (utilities, independent power producers, and industrial customers) in their territories.
14) Prospect and develop relationships with new clients.
15) Consult with clients to determine their needs and priorities.
16) Provide written proposals for transformer and panel in consultation with Substation Services Office-inside sales support.
17) Deliver presentations to support written proposals for potential projects.
18) Develop and deliver presentations at industry conferences.
19) Coordinate with GM and Director for annual review of sales.
20) Exhibit a professional presentation when dealing with employees, clients, and suppliers alongside sales executive.
Qualification & Experience Requirement:
1) Bachelor Degree in Engineering prefer Electrical Power
2) Minimum 5 years working experience with relevant customer relation and service field
3) Proficient in MS word, excel, power point.
4) Fluent in English, Email, Internet
-Human relations skills
-Leadership Skills (able to lead, coach and manage subordinate)
-Good communication skill
-Market Knowledge skill
-Motivation for Sales
-Negotiation Skills, Problem Solving & Decision Making