- Support superior in managing day-to-day operating expenditure against operating budgets to ensure efficient usage of resources
- Resourcefully gather general market trends, market share and competitive information as guidance in gauging effectiveness of marketing activities
- Work together with sales and supply chain to ensure timely delivery of products' stock for sales and promotion
- Coordinate new product launches, including product launch plans, roll-out timings, sample preparations (where applicable), display standards, etc.
- Collaborate with the field force to assess the response to, and suitability of, current promotional material and ensure optimal use of printed promotional material
- Conduct and coordinate market research to assess customer attitudes to the current product range and new product introductions
- Coordinate product training to equip sales team with the necessary technical expertise to sell the products
- Coordinate and communicate all planned activities to all operational departments and Business Units
- Build productive relationships with clients and customers
- Medical related field prefer in familiarity of pharmaceutical knowledge.
- one year sales experience.
- Demonstrate strong understanding of clients' industry/business/products
- Demonstrate strong client management and communication skills
- Proven project management skills
- Strong analytical background and knowledge of statistical analysis methods
- Demonstrate appreciation and respect for cultural sensitivities especially in cross-country/-cultural interactions
- Demonstrate fluency in local language and ideally in English, both written and spoken
- Demonstrate proficiencies in office productivity tools (e.g. Excel, Word and PowerPoint)
- Must have better communication and negotiation skills