Supervising each of the department heads, ensuring they are performing responsibly at their best in the jobs
- This includes assessing the job performance of the respective personnel, training and one-on-one mentoring with the person if necessary, and recruiting and replacement of required personnel.
· Managing and coordinating the work plans of each departments so that the transition between all factory jobs are smooth and efficient
- Setting production output for each line and department according to the revenue generated
- Providing relevant reports to the owners (daily, weekly, monthly).
· Liaising with existing buyers to get new orders for the factory and to ensure the smooth delivery of the current orders to the buyers.
· Learning and developing new ways in which the factory could be managed better
· Keeping up to date with the industry’s development and laws to ensure that the factory remains compliant with the law
· Communicating and liaising with the owner for future business development plans