ESSENTIAL JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Ensure program implementation is on time, target and budget, working closely with the MEL team to track indicators to reach desired impacts.
- Assist the PM in developing program implementation strategies, including partnership frameworks, beneficiary targeting and distribution process as well as psychosocial and capacity building of partners.
- Oversee ongoing program management and administration of teams and partners in the Southeast.
- Be familiar with and support the team in abiding by Mercy Corps’ Cash Minimum Standards.
- Commit to adhering to Mercy Corps’ Gender Policy, Do No Harm principles, and beneficiary accountability
standards. Integrate community approaches, gender sensitivity and capacity building into all activities as
appropriate. Ensure that program implementation is responsive to communities and partners and consistent
with Mercy Corps’ relevant program guidelines, principles, values, quality standards.