PROGRAM MANAGER for KT Care Foundation
Duties and Responsibilities
Program Management: Collaborate effectively, Lead, supervise and actively monitor the progress towards program deliverables and flag to Deputy Director, Lead, supervise and actively monitor the progress towards program
deliverables and flag to Deputy Director
Strategic Planning: Lead in program design, and strategy development and project guidelines
Compliance: To ensure compliance with donors and Government policies in program implementation.
New Business Development: Assist in the development of proposals and budgets in response to local and international funding or EOIs.
Risk Management: Regular monitoring and evaluation of potential risks for program implementation and reporting to Deputy Director if any risks.
Supply Chain Management: Prepare and submit procurement plan for program units to Deputy Director in timely manner.
Human Resource Management : Act as coach and mentor as necessary to buildcapacity and empower the program unit staff.
Participate in staff recruitment, induction planning, and formulation of staff personal development plans.
Operational Administration: Provide direct supervision to Program Unit, staff to ensure appropriate delegation of tasks and activities. Lead project staff in maintaining good relations with community members, authorities and key stakeholders. Conduct regular Program Team meetings with the Program Team to ensure planning and close follow up of the activities. Ensure a good communication flow between Program Unit staff and senior management.
Financial Management : Monitor the allocation of program resources and staff adherence to financial procedures. Check if programmatic financial invoices and record are in line with financial procedures. Monitor program/project expenses according to approved budget
Skills & Qualifications:
● Relevant educational background; Bachelor’s Degree in a field such as public health, economics, development, social work or humanitarian subject
● Master’ s degree preferred
● At least 5 years of working experience with international humanitarian organization or business operations
● Strong financial, project cycle, time and staff management
● Ability to conduct needs assessment, surveys, and research
● Excellent interpersonal skills, organizational skills, high level of initiative and ability to work independently as well as part of a diverse team
● Strong ability to liaise with external stakeholders and represent the organization with professionalism
● Ability to prioritize work, handle conflict demands and meet tight deadlines
● Strong IT skills (Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Internet)
● Ability to travel for field trips and commit for flexible working hours as needed
● Fluency in Myanmar and English languages is required
● Someone dedicated to work in humanitarian settings and community development
● Someone with right leadership mindset to work in a private foundation
● Conduct work according to KT Care’s internal policies and procedures
● Represent the organization in a professional manner at all times (in person, online, etc.)
● Complete work and deliver products in a timely and effective manner, adhering to schedules and deadlines
● Occasional work outside of regular work hours may be required for special events, trainings, or other circumstances.
● Contribute ideas and initiative to build the Foundation's activities & results, according to the strategic plan