Duties and Responsibilities
● Collaborate effectively with other units to develop annual program unit work plan.
● Lead, supervise and actively monitor the progress towards program deliverables and flag to Deputy Director, any issues that will affect achievement.
● Study/research project impacts and conduct needs assessments among community stakeholders as necessary.
● Lead in program design, and strategy development.
● Develop project guidelines
● To ensure compliance with donors and Government policies in program implementation.
New Business Development
● Assist in the development of proposals and budgets in response to local and international funding or EOIs.
● Regular monitoring and evaluation of potential risks for program implementation and reporting to Deputy Director if any risks.
Supply Chain Management
● Prepare and submit procurement plan for program units to Deputy Director in timely manner.
● Check if procurement and logistic processes for program unit adhere to organization supply chain procedures.
● Regularly report to Deputy Director for any updates of program activities.
● Timely preparation and submission of donor reports to Deputy Director.
Human Resource Management
● Act as coach and mentor as necessary to build capacity and empower the program unit staff.
● Participate in staff recruitment, induction planning, and formulation of staff personal development plans.
● Provide direct supervision to Program Unit staff to ensure appropriate delegation of tasks and activities.
● Lead project staff in maintaining good relations with community members, authorities and key stakeholders.
● Conduct regular Program Team meetings with the Program Team to ensure planning and close follow up of the activities
● Ensure a good communication flow between Program Unit staff and senior management.
● Monitor the allocation of program resources and staff adherence to financial procedures.
● Check if programmatic financial invoices and record are in line with financial procedures.
● Monitor program/project expenses according to approved budget
Skills & Qualifications:
● Relevant educational background; Bachelor’s Degree in a field such as public health, economics, development, social work or humanitarian subject
● Master’ s degree preferred
● At least 5 years of working experience with international humanitarian organization or business operations
● Strong financial, project cycle, time and staff management
● Ability to conduct needs assessment, surveys, and research
● Excellent interpersonal skills, organizational skills, high level of initiative and ability to work independently as well as part of a diverse team
● Strong ability to liaise with external stakeholders and represent the organization with professionalism
● Ability to prioritize work, handle conflict demands and meet tight deadlines
● Strong IT skills (Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Internet)
● Ability to travel for field trips and commit for flexible working hours as needed
● Fluency in Myanmar and English languages is required
● Someone dedicated to work in humanitarian settings and community development
● Someone with right leadership mindset to work in a private foundation
● Conduct work according to KT Care’s internal policies and procedures
● Represent the organization in a professional manner at all times (in person, online, etc.)
● Complete work and deliver products in a timely and effective manner, adhering to schedules and deadlines
● Occasional work outside of regular work hours may be required for special events, trainings, or other circumstances.
● Contribute ideas and initiative to build the Foundation's activities & results, according to the strategic plan