1) Bachelor Degree in Architectural/ C&S/ MEP.
2) Must have experience in design consultancy firm, preferably more than three (3) years work experience in design works.
3) Those with site construction experience would be given advantages.
4) The person is preferably around 24 to 30 years old.
5) Technical sounds knowledge, and familiar with Auto-Cad.
6) To review, check, coordinate and prepare shop drawings (architecture/structural/MEP/Interior Design).
7) To ensure the construction works are in accordance to design and all materials used are meeting the specifications.
8) To check and ensure quality of works done and within project schedule set.
9) To resolve any technical/construction disputes between sub-contractor if any.
10) To ensure all drawings, checklists, project correspondence, inspection forms, test certificates are properly documented.