- Liaising with YCDC’s regarding progress of a series of necessary permits including High-Rise Building Permit reviews.
- Tracking performance regarding all permits and Building Permit reviews.
- Verifying invoices for all permits and Building Permit reviews
- Liaising with Utilities and YCDC Departments in relation to Building Permit policies.
- Lead, minute and action items arising from meetings with Utility, YCDC and CQHP and appointed design consultants.
- Monitoring the necessary permits and Building Permit review processes, identifying issues impacting compliance, and leading in successful issue resolution.
- Ensuring consistent approach for the review of all the Permits.
- Preparing monthly performance report on all the Permits submission carried out.
- Responding to enquiries by Building Authorities and Utility Agencies.
- Validating invoice submittals.
- Ensuring that any Design Consultants performance issues are brought to the attention of the Commercial Head.
- Shall oversee and be responsible for communicating with PMC staff, carrying out daily administration of Building Permit applications.
- Must be able to work on own initiative and be able to evaluate all permits issues and make informed decisions based on policies.
- Will report directly to Commercial Head for Permits based on approved schedule and should be familiar with typical permitting procedures, performance monitoring and operating computer systems.
Key Areas of Accountabilities
- Dealing and negotiation with government authorities.
- Able to approach to Business Planning.
- Understanding about government authorities’ procedures and process.
Skills or Competencies Requirement
- Good Presentation skills, team work, analytical skills.
- Strong coordination, communications and interpersonal skills
- Must have very strong computing skills.
- Familiarity with Real Estate Industry preferred.
Experience & Educational Requirements
- Any graduated.
- At least 5 years working experience with 3 years in real estate company
- Well versed with Microsoft especially Excel and Power point presentation
- Preferable in resident at Nay Pyi Taw
- Able to stay at Nay Pyi Taw
- Able to work contract based employee