• Prepare, schedule, coordinate and monitor the assigned engineering projects
• Monitor compliance to applicable codes, practices, QA/QC policies, performance standards and specifications
• Interact daily with the clients to interpret their needs and requirements and represent them in the field
• Perform overall quality control of the work (budget, schedule, plans, personnel’s performance) and report regularly on project status
• Assign responsibilities and mentor project team.
• Cooperate and communicate effectively with project manager and other project participants to provide assistance and technical support
• Review engineering deliverables and initiate appropriate corrective actions.
• B.E (Civil) or Bachelor's degree in engineering.
• At least (7) years’ experience in construction related field. Proven working experience as a project engineer
• Excellent knowledge of design and visualizations software such as Auto CAD.
• Fluent in English 4 skills and must have confidence to communicate with foreigner consultant if need
• Available for traveling and staying at work place.
• Developing Budgets, Coaching, Supervision, Staffing, Project Management, Management Proficiency, Process Improvement, Tracking Budget Expenses, Self-Development, Planning, Performance Management, Inventory Control, Verbal Communication.