Duties and Responsibilities
▪ Coordinate and implement all project activities in assigned locations as outlined in the detailed implementation plan, in line with CSI’s program quality principles and standards,
donor requirements, and good practices.
▪ Ensure the effective planning and implementation of the different phases of the project
cycle in accordance with CSI’s Project Management Guideline, and with timeframe and
targets defined in the project proposal.
▪ Establish the workplan, in strong coordination with the field team and the Operations Department.
▪ Share duties and responsibilities among team members, and establishing reporting channels and tools (template, formats).
▪ Prepare the procurement plan with the Operations, and ensure that PRs and recruitment
requests are raised on-time.
▪ Assist in developing job descriptions for programs staff
▪ In coordination with the technical team from Yangon, support the organization of training
and follow-up sessions on Child Protection and Social Cohesion for CSI staff and community volunteers.
▪ Prepare distribution plan, coordinate with Operations for the transportation, and ensure
that community members are informed of time of the distribution and the processes.
▪ Ensure observance of strict C-19 prevention measures during activities.
▪ Establish a relation of trust with local and international stakeholders in project area
▪ Effectively manage talent and supervise the volunteers based in project locations. Manage
team dynamics and staff well-being.
▪ Provide coaching, strategically tailor individual development plans, contribute to the recruitment process of project staff, and complete performance management for direct reports.
▪ Monitor and report any challenges and or gaps identified to inform adjustments to plans
and implementation schedules.
▪ Support beneficiary accountability by providing support for the regular use of feedback
mechanisms in assigned communities.
▪ Provide inputs for the timely preparation of high-quality donor reports.
▪ Complete project documentation for assigned activities.
• Degree in child protection, education, peace, social science, political science or related field
• Certification from talent and training associations a plus
• Two (2) years’ previous experience in a manager position in CP projects
• Proficient computer skills, Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Excel),
and instructional software
• Strict adherence to company philosophy/mission statement/sales goals of CSI
• Strong project management skills with ability to perform multiple projects
• Good interpersonal skills and communication with all levels of management
• Organized and able to create multiple timelines, budgets, and schedules
• Excellent leadership, team building, and management skills
• Ability to communicate clearly and concisely both written and oral in English and Myanmar
and must have effective communication, mobilization and team-building and problem-solving skills as well as feasibility outlook