Role and Responsibilities
The key responsibilities are to
· · To manage the complete team reporting to the Chief Operating Officer ( Quality, Execution, Safety, Admin & Stores and all the various working agencies ) so as to lead the team towards completion of Project within timeline with EHS & High Engineering quality standards also within scope and budget.
· Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for the flawless execution of projects
· Develop a detailed project plan to monitor and track progress and also strive to catch up the delayed works if any.
· To understand the Project Budget, Monitor and Control Cost, Periodical review of Project expenses, to operate the Project and Stores overheads within the allocated budget.
· To ensure implementation of Project quality & safety norms like Inspection calls, Project documentations, Availability of Stores & Material record/ reconciliation, Audits, Client & Subcontractor billing/ invoicing, Execution records/data etc.
· Report and escalate to management as needed
· Successfully manage the relationship with the client and all stakeholders
· Resolving day to day site / client / subcontractors issues
· Responsibility of controlling organization based on hierarchy system.
· Responsible to arrange circulation of Daily, Weekly, Monthly MIS progress reporting to all the stakeholders as per the Project management plan & guidelines. ( Quality, Execution, EHS, Material Management )
· Comply Quality standards with zero noncompliance reports by maintain good construction/ installation methodology& practices as per technical specification.
· To comply with EHS Policies and ensure Zero Accidents.
· Business strategy- Look & strive for Business development/ opportunities by building good relationship with Clients & business partners.
· Follow and act according to Management Instructions
Qualifications and Education Requirements
· BE Electrical/ Civil with minimum 10 years of experience in 230kV or above High voltage Power transmission and Distribution EPC projects, having successfully handled at least 2 mega projects in the past, in the capacity of Project Manager.(Either in Myanmar or Overseas)