A) Technical assistance to a partner for Vocational Training activities: Bakery, Life skills, Guidance &
IECD is working on new ways to continue the support to vulnerable beneficiaries. A potential partner in the field
of hospitality training has been identified and the next steps are being discussed. During this pilot phase, IECD
would focus on technical assistance to the partner in the field of Bakery, Life skills and Guidance & Employment
The projects manager will be fully involved all along this partnership, from the development and proper
implementation of the pilot phase to its evaluation and plan for a next phase.
- Activities coordination
• By coordinating the activities of the Bakery Instructor and the Pedagogical Coordinator, ensure the
proper implementation of the training activities (Bakery, Life Skills) and a high-quality individual
follow-up of the students on both personal and academic sides.
• Provide the Bakery Instructor and the Pedagogical Coordinator with guidance and support. When
needed, involve other IECD internal expertise: Bakery expert based in Vietnam, Life Skills or
pedagogical expertise etc.
• Maintain a high level of professionalism for all the activities implemented by IECD within the scope of
- Partnership coordination and steering
• Ensure a high-quality relationship with the local partner: co-creation and partnership development.
• Follow-up and evaluate the activities and their impact on a regular basis.
• Implement the corrective actions needed and ensure continuous improvement.
- Potential developments, after a successful Pilot Phase
A successful pilot phase and a positive evolution of the local context could lead to several development
opportunities for the partnership. The Projects manager would be in charge of identifying the
opportunities, assessing their feasibility and building the related action plan.
B) IECD project management
The project manager will be in charge of the IECD internal and external project management activities, namely:
- Admin, finance and budget monitoring
• Ensure the implementation of the admin and finance internal and external procedures.
• Respect the various legal obligations.
• Ensure the project’s financial follow-up: control of all project’s expenses, follow-up tools, budget and
- External and internal reporting and follow-up
• Ensure all the internal or external evaluation and reporting activities (technical and financial)
Experience and technical competencies:
- At least 5 years of professional experience
- Experience in project management
- Open-mind, patience, listening and communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills for communication, representation, networking.
- Ability to work in a multicultural environment and to adapt to the context
- Leadership, entrepreneurship, result-oriented, dynamic, challenge-driven
- Strong interest for the development sector
- Great organizational skills, proactivity and ability to work under pressure
- Important working capacity. This position requires a strong commitment and dedication: pragmatism,
- Strong moral qualities: integrity, humility, respect
- In-line with IECDs values: a focus on the person, a spirit of service, a professional commitment
- Project management, activities and indicators follow-up
- Budget follow-up
- Analysis and synthesis capacities
- Writing skills
- IT: proficiency with Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook etc.
- Myanmar language would be a strong asset