The CP Project Manager shall conduct regular field visits including by boat and will be expected to perform the
PROJECT MANAGEMENT AND LEADERSHIP:
• Coordinate, plan and monitor CP project activities
• Ensure the highest quality of the sectoral interventions, and the coherence between all projects, ongoing
and proposed, according to the overall protection strategy and taking into account remote monitoring
• Take leadership of CP projects in terms of high quality and timely deliverables, narrative reporting and
financial overviews, close cooperation with donors, Government counterparts and coordination
mechanisms on site, and in synergy with other DRC interventions in the area.
• Formalize and develop project related operational tools and training modules, with support from the
Integrated Protection Manager
• Provide input for monthly, quarterly, interim, and annual donor reports as well as ad hoc donor requests.
• Provide overall budget monitoring, financial management and expenses control for the project activities,
including compliance with minimum DRC and donor requirements.
PROGRAM DEVELOPMENT, STRATEGY AND EXTERNAL RELATIONS
• Representation of DRC and active participation in CP sector meetings and relevant sub sectors/working
• Oversee knowledge sharing across teams and ensure that monitoring and evaluation results are understood
and used to improve programs.
• Drive the development and growth of the relevant programs within the DRC program objectives, including
proposal development, and feed into country-wide strategy development.
• Ensure adaptiveness of programming with the ongoing emergency response, in coordination with and
supported by the Integrated Protection Manager
• Ensure cooperation and integration with GBV and General Protection programmes through working with
the other project managers and team leaders.