Specific Duties and Responsibilities
Project Implementation and Management
The post holder is to:
1. Assist Project Manager in the implementation of project activities.
2. Conduct nutrition education and community awareness raising sessions like cooking
3. Supervise in facilitation of Project Coordinator for nutrition activities (e.g. treatment of
malnourished children, pregnant and lactating mothers, prevention of wasting, Infant and
Young Child Feeding counselling, etc.)
4. Implement additional nutrition activities identified and proposed by MHAA or identified by
5. Supervise and implement cooking demonstrations for special plants for nutrition
6. Conduct any necessary actions required for project activities under the project frame under
supervision of Project Manager
7. Manage and supervise the Project Coordinators in managing the volunteers, Field Finance
8. Collect community voices, issues, needs and success stories to facilitate for future plan
1. Ensure that logistics procedures and policies are well implemented and followed up for all
activities in Project.
2. Ensure a close monitoring for the logistic and operational activities.
3. Supervise proper management of all program stocks in the field.
1. Develop own annual and monthly work plan to meet the program objectives by discussing with
the team or Project Coordinator.
2. Supervise and support the Project Coordinator to meet his/her planned activities
Training, Monitoring and Coordination
1. Assist in preparing training curriculum and training materials.
2. Conduct the technical training for Project Coordinator and volunteers with/without partner
coordination with other nutrition partners.
3. Organize, assist and participate in review and evaluation meetings
4. Review monthly and quarterly programmatic reports from Project Coordinator related with
Skills and Requirements
1. Health Assistant Certificate or B.Comm.H degree holder with at least 2 years of working
experience in primary health program
2. Experience in organizing, planning and implementing in training of volunteers
3. Must have computer skills in MS office
4. Ability to work systematically, accurately, independently and under pressure in a physically
1. Flexibility - ability to work with multi-disciplinary and multi-cultural people, open-minded,
good communication skills, ability to listen, diplomacy
2. Good interpersonal communication skills
3. Respect and follow organization policy.