Responsibility 2: Project Implementation and Monitoring
Aim: Contribute substantially to smooth project implementation
Benchmark: project management support
• Ensures project implementation in collaboration with relevant services and in line with general
standards and procedures:
• Provide specific trainings to field staff including to protection actors on DGA intersectionality topics
(analysis, biases, assumptions, protection risks, interlinkage and vulnerabilities, protection mitigation
• Work in close cooperation and partnership with local stakeholders to facilitate implementation of the
activities and establishment of a strong referral pathway;
• Active participation in coordination meeting with partners implementing GBV and CP prevention,
mitigation and response and proper reporting of minutes.
• Create and maintain conducive working relationships with other HI project team and partners
including protection partners, and other stakeholders to facilitate smooth mainstreaming of the DGA
• Set-up and maintain effective communication system with partners and stakeholders.
• Take part in development of user-friendly and inclusive awareness raising GBV/CP material leaflet,
• Ensure project data management :
• Ensures that the appropriate DGA data collection and management tools are in place on the project,
in line with global standards.
• Ensures that data related to the project is collected and compiled in the project database, analyzed
• Carries out regular verifications and makes any necessary corrections in the database.
• Ensure project reporting:
• Produce activity reports for each activity conducted and carry out regular recording and reporting of
activities, field trips in coordination with other HI project team members to support the development
and the testing of the tools; understand accompanying challenges as well as protection concerns at
• Coordinate with partners and local stakeholders to provide inputs for the periodical reports to be
submitted to the Protection Specialist as required.
• Maintain quality project database information system on disaggregation basis (sex, age, disability
and other inclusion markers such as ethnicity, religion as possible) and share to Protection Specialist
• Ensure proper record keeping and documentation and records of day-to-day activities, field trips,
best practice, success stories and lessons learned, progress reports and information of the project
specifically on DGA and share to concerned bodies when needed and required.
• Provide relevant and timely information for data driven decision making and monitoring of project
performance to the project team and partners when required and needed with prior consultation and
approval of the Protection Specialist.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Sociology, Social Work, Counselling, Psychology, Child Development or
other relevant field (M.Sc in the field is desirable)
• At least five years of experience in the humanitarian/development sector, working in protection
response specifically in GBV/CP programming
• Good knowledge of data collection, analysis and reporting following humanitarian and protection
principles as well as minimum standards.
• Experience in providing capacity development (awareness, training, coaching) on GBV/CP for a
large range of audience (local partners, frontline staff, management staff, high level audience etc.)
• Basic knowledge of concepts, principles and key considerations related to disability inclusion but
also gender and age.
• Conceptual and theoretical understanding of rights-based approach and rights of persons with
disabilities, children, and women
• Experience working in collaboration with clusters and working groups will be an added value