• Implementation of Project Quality Management Plan
• Drafts maintains and optimizes all or part of the management documentation system including Inspection and Test Plan, Quality forms.
• He/she checks that actions are formalized in line with the requirements of quality standards.
• Implement a systematic and comprehensive inspection system to achieve the required quality of works.
• Contributes to the preparation of training and awareness-raising initiatives and implements them.
• Participates in creating the Quality Performance of the projects
• Carries out monitoring and surveillance inspection on the Quality of works.
• Take part in quality risk analysis, in the evaluation of potential hazards on projects and takes preventive and awareness-raising actions.
• After identifying non-conformities, he needs to conduct enquires or analyses on-site and follow up to prevent a recurrence.
• Maintain quality records in the project filing system.
• Monitors development and brings to a close the Non-Conformities and Corrective and Preventive Action.
• Backs up and advises QAQC Manager in defining resources, processes, control and monitoring on the projects.
• Degree in Civil Engineering or Diploma in Civil Engineering
• Must be a good team leader, with the ability to unite, reliable, with a sense of responsibility, results- driven with good communication skills.
• Must be autonomous, meticulous, royal, and diplomatic.
• English and a second language are desirable.
• A minimum of 3 years of relevant professional experience required.