Role and Responsibilities
· Monitor & Control all execution activities & progress by guiding the team of Engineers/ Surveyors & safety to ensure hassle free working environment is maintained, job allocation for Civil & Erection contractors, To ensure that the progress is achieved as per the agreed timeline with Quality & Safety
· To Monitor & Report progress status.
· To resolve issues of all Contractors
· To monitor/ plan & raise procurement requirement for all the Construction materials like Steel, Cement, T&P Etc
· Accountable for Safe working Standards are implemented at all locations displaying sufficient Signage’s , good traffic management, housekeeping, trainings imparted to all workers and all safety records are regularly updated and circulated to all stake holders.
· Responsible to Ensure High Construction Quality Standards are followed by implementation of Quality Management System as per management guidelines, to monitor and ensure that Joint Inspection calls are raised, executed and documented.
· Control all nonconformance reports and undertake remedial action
· Complete site quality control instructions and action remedial responses
· Assure all technical documents related to site Execution & quality control are current status
· Follow and act according to Management Instructions.
Qualifications and Education Requirements
· BE Electrical/ Civil with minimum 5-6 years of experience in 230kV or above High voltage Power transmission /Distribution EPC projects, having successfully handled at least 2 projects in the past, in the capacity of Construction Manager.