- Direct and coordinate the company’s quality program, including the improving of ISO9001 systems and procedures.
- Compile quality control reports, manage non-conformity material/product discrepancy reports and recommend continuous improvement activities.
- Prepare monthly summaries of quality issues for presentation to the management team and Board of Director.
- Ensure appropriate calibration of quality equipment.
- Issue and manage supplier Corrective Action Reports.
- Work with Design on new component introduction, alternative raw materials, tooling requirements, test plans, and product qualification requirements.
- Communicate and share the company quality philosophy to key personnel in the company.
- Keep senior management abreast of significant developments identified during quality control activities.
- Investigate and record customer complaints regarding product performance, specifications, and reliability.
- Refine and develop the existing product warranty and return policy for finished goods.
Bachelor/B-tech of Engineering Electrical and Mechanical Engineering AGTI EP with relevant experience in Transformer QC Field
- Experience and ability to manage people, processes, and technology.
- Possess senior management leadership abilities and skills, such as the ability to build teams and manage operational, organizational and financial elements. Demonstrated experience coaching and developing individuals.
- Strategic thinker and strong analytical skills.
- Ability to influence and motivate others.
- Excellent leadership and developmental skills.
- Analyze problems, detect root causes and resolve all issues.
- Must be fluent in written and spoken English.
- Be aware of Health and Safety standards and their implication in the workplace.
- Survey, analysis and report the Internal Failure Cost and External Failure Cost.