- Review daily production quality control record.
- Evaluate raw materials and finished products in response to failures or complaints and suggest improvement to the operation head.
- Decide accept or reject products necessary.
- Collect samples, organize and conduct product and report to QA and operation head.
- Keep and analyze quality data monthly.
- Develop and implement the quality department’s strategy to ensure it meets the business requirements and customer deliverable as well as ensuring the departmental goals.
- Ensure the Department of Departmental SOPs (Writing, revising and approving).
- Make CAPA if any NC in processing and report to operation and QA head.
The minimum educational requirement is a bachelor's degree in a food-related discipline,such as food science,microbiology,chemistry or food industry management.