Quality Control Officer (OEM)
Role & Responsibilities:
- Check the quality of the raw materials before production.
- Check the quality of the finished goods during and after the production process
- Check the quality of the suppliers regarding the risks from production of finished goods
- Evaluate the performance of the supplies to control the risks
- Ensure the selected suppliers can deliver the finished goods as per the standard
- Coordinate the quality check information with related parties
- Handle the other tasks as assigned
- Bachelor Degree related with QC, Chemistry, IC or related with food quality control.
- Age must be under 30 years old.
- Working experience 0-2 years.
- Fresh graduates are also welcome.
- Must have driving license and can travel.
- Can communicate with related parties.
- Experience in QC job will be a plus.
- Can work at Rice Mill
- Yearly Bonus
- Travel expense ( Meal & Hotel charges )
- Salary Increment ( Yearly )