Recruitment & Replacement Unit Assistant (1-Post)
Duties and Responsibilities of Recruitment and Replacement Assistant
(1) Prepare job announcement and post them on selected recruitment channels.
(2) Update candidate database in the system and report to Recruitment and Replacement Officer.
(3) Collect application forms and submit to related line manager for screening.
(4) Arrange interview by calling the candidates, informing to related interviewer and prepare interview appointment list.
(5) Update employee data base in timely manner.
(6) Avoids legal challenges by understanding current legislation, enforcing regulations with managers and recommending new procedures.
(7) Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
(8) Perform other tasks as assigned by manager.
(1) Bachelor degree in any field but Bachelor degree in human resources or business administration is preferable.
(2) Diploma/ Certificate in human resources management.
(3) Demonstrated interpersonal and problem solving skills.
(4) Computer Literacy
(5) Good in English, Burmese and Japanese is an advantage.