· Perform to achieve sales objective of assigned region and to improve sales by expanding market share in petroleum lubricant market.
· Deploy effective and widen distribution network to achieve the business objectives in line with company's procedure and policy.
· Effectively manage the team to ensure product merchandise in outlets and implement marketing campaign and activities developed by company.
· Plan and monitor effective sales all management for designated sales team by having right frequency and coverage of current customers and exploring prospect customers in lubricant industry.
· Lead and execute to achieve the designated sales team key performance indicators as assigned by management.
· Train and develop sales team on selling skill, attitude and overall sales strategy of company.
· Conduct interviews, hiring selection, on-boarding and annual performance reviews, provide day to day direction, coaching and development of sales people.
· Forecast the individual sales team target in assigned region and effective stock management in each territory and execute monthly sales and stock report to management.
· Execute regular key customers visit to provide market trend, industry update and competitor activities to management.
· Complete customer accountability in assigned region including all customers and dealers.
· Maximize assigned prospect tender accounts and BTB customers turning into sales.
· Stand as a valuable resource and provide solutions for customers with regards to lubricants matter.
· Responsible to go regular trip in and out of city in assigned sales region.
· Any other responsibility that management may assign from time to time.
· Strong negotiation, analytical and problem-solving skills.
· Excellent computer skills in MS Office including Word, Excel and Power Point.
Experience & Educational Requirements
· Any Bachelor's Degree preferably in Engineering- Mechanical, Chemical.
· More than 8 years of sales experience preferably within the petroleum lubricant product sales.
· Good written and spoken English.
Skills or competencies requirement
· Strong leadership skill with coaching, directing, mentoring and delegation.
· Able to make decisions; work independently and in a team environment
· Strong selling and interpersonal skill, time management and communication skills.