The Sales Representative receives requests and inquiries from customers and provides product and price information, including quotations (bids). They contact customers, explain product features, answer any questions that their customers may have, and negotiate prices.
Regional Sales Representative, generates and follows up on sales leads in territory. Provides thorough product demonstrations and order quotations to customers and ensures customer satisfaction.
Regional Sales Representative will travel nationwide and conduct necessary sales functions to assigned customers in dedicated region. There is no need to attend office.
- Follows up on leads generated by marketing activities; telephones or visits potential customers to discuss needs and provide product demonstrations. Develops referrals and makes contacts to other potential candidates in assigned territory. Attends and works trade shows for company in assigned territory.
- Follows up with customers after receipt of their order; ensures equipment properly set up and functioning; verifies customer satisfaction and resolves any concerns.
- Identify prospective customers by using business directories, following leads from existing clients, and attending trade shows and conferences.
- Contact new and existing customers to discuss their needs and to explain how specific products and services can meet these needs.
- Help customers select products based on the customers’ needs, product specifications, and regulations.
- Emphasize product features based on analyses of customers’ needs and on technical knowledge of product capabilities and limitations.
- Answer customers’ questions about prices, availability, and product uses.
- Negotiate prices and terms of sales and service agreements.
- Prepare sales contracts and submit orders for processing.
- Receive requests by telephone, fax or mail for price quotations/verifications, purchase orders, government bids, and changes or cancellations directly from customers.
- Respond immediately to customer inquiries/information needs and provides positive, courteous service to customers; answers questions regarding product line, prices, delivery times, warranty periods, customer service, and credit/financing arrangements.
- Reviewing regional expenses and recommending improvements
- Utilizes Customer Service to send product literature, price catalogs, references and other data to customer as required.
- Prepares order configurations and price quotations and routes to customer; completes government bid requests and reviews with Sales Manager prior to submission to agency; writes letters to provide information to customer inquiries.
- Work with the Credit Department to establish new accounts.
- Assists customer in preparing and processing credit/financing arrangements paperwork.
- Submits reports to Sales Manager; provides weekly activity/call reports, lost sale reports and monthly sales forecasts for assigned territory.
- Other duties assigned by the management.
- Age not more than (30)
- Qualification level of any graduate (preferably in BE Mechanical-Automotive as well as sales & marketing degree) or hold certificate for matriculation grade 10 (High School Degree)
- Minimum (2) years of experience in the automotive industry as retail sales associate, sales representative or similar role
- Basic understanding of sales principles and customer service practices
- Basic Math skills
- Working knowledge of customer and market dynamics and requirements
- Track record of over-achieving sales quota
- Hands-on experience with POS transactions
- Proficient in MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook), E-mail, Internet and Myanmar and English Typing
- Familiarity with inventory procedures
- Solid communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent command of English both spoken and written
- A friendly and energetic personality with customer service focus
- Ability to perform under pressure and address complaints in a timely manner
- Availability to work flexible shifts
- Regular travel by airplane and automobile in conducting business is require
- Ability to communicate orally with customers, management, and other co-workers, both individually and in front of a group is crucial.
- Meticulous, analytical and organized
- Integrity and able to keep company confidentiality
- Initiative and self-motivated
- Risk management skills
- Report writing skills
- Good Communication Skills
- Pleasant Personality
- Salary: USD (200) (Equivalent Kyats) or DEPENDENT ON APPLICANT'S QUALIFICATIONS
- Job Type: Full Time, Contract Type
- Contract Type: 2 years (In Compliance with Ministry Manpower Employment Contract)
- Benefits: Variable Bonuses (Performance, Allowances, Sales Incentives (Daily, Weekly, Monthly)
- Supporting: Cellphone, Laptop, Mobile Expenses, Travelling Expense, Vehicle
- Sales Target: 70x of base salary.
- Location: Nationwide
- Working hours: Subjected to the contract (or) 9am to 5.30pm, Monday through Saturday except for Saturday which is 9am to 3.30pm
How to Apply?
Interested persons should submit CV with application letter with original hand writing, passport size color (2) photo (within three months taken), copies of NRC Card, Labour registration card, Graduation certificate. Clearance certificate from respective ward & police Station, working experience and other relevant certificate together with supporting documents, expected salary, contact phone number to No. (79/81), Room #705~706 & 904, Central Tower, Corner of Anawrahta Road & 39th Street, Kyauktada Township, Yangon by personally (or) please email a copy of your detailed resume in MS Words format to email@example.com Please do specify application post (or) use apply form.