- Originating new accounts for the bank.
- Maintaining existing relationship with personal banking clients and expanding our share of wallet in asset under management (AUM) and loans.
- Maintaining Point of contact for clients under our portfolio.
- Ensuring complete KYC, call reports and documentation for all prestige banking clients
- Working closely with various functions of the bank such as business banking, consumer banking, trade banking and loan team to uncover and fulfill banking needs of the HNW clients
- Generating reports of daily/weekly/monthly activities and other KPI measures to the head of department
- Excellent communication skills to build sold relationship with the clients and to work with the internal colleagues
- Commercial awareness and business acumen.
- Customer service focused
- Flexibility and the ability to adapt to changes
- Leadership skills
- Management and coaching skills
- Ability to work under stressful environment
- At least a bachelor’s degree (preferably in banking, finance, marketing, hospitality) from an accredited university is required. Other related disciplines may also be considered.
- Good language skills in both English and Myanmar is preferred. English language is essential for the role.
- Good understanding and knowledge of various banking products and services.
- Experience in Sales & Marketing highly preferred.
- Pleasant outlook and personality.