- Conduct surveys to identify customer requirements and take appropriate client needs are met •
- Develop and implements standards / policies for food and beverage staff to ensure and effective unit •
- Monitor the performance and activities of food and beverage staff to ensure compliance with set customer service standards •
- Establish communication medium through which customers can send in their feedback •
- Oversee the cleaning and upkeep of kitchen, reception and overall work environment •
- Set targets and implement strategies necessary in achieving set objectives. •
- Ensure compliance with all health and safety regulation and procedures•
- Designate and schedule work duties to staff •
- Carry out analysis to determine rates for food and food services •
- Maintain accurate inventory of food stock and other available items •
- Assist in addressing customer complaints and resolving arising issues •
- Present regular reports to management on work activities and generate revenues. •
- Review financial records to ensure balanced accounts. •
- Manage overall restaurant and 40 to 80 staffs
- 5 year experience in Food and Beverage Restaurant (Management Level)
- Any Graduated .
- Computer Microsoft (word / excel / email )
- Fluently in English 4 skills .
- Certificate or diploma in restaurant , food & safely
- In depth knowledge in restaurant .
- Strong communication and team management skills .