- Welcomes customers by greeting them; offering them assistance.
- Directs customers by escorting them to racks and counters; suggesting items.
- Advises customers by providing information on products.
- Helps customer make selections by building customer confidence; offering suggestions and opinions.
- Documents sale by creating or updating customer profile records, preparing invoices and receipts, delivery order from and etc…
- Processes payments by totaling purchases; processing checks, cash, and store or other credit cards.
- Keeps clientele informed by notifying them of preferred customer sales and future merchandise of potential interest.
- Record all stock movement activities: in/out, transfer, sales etc and responsible of showroom stock in a way to eliminate stock shortage and perform stock replenishment in an efficient manner and on due time.
Contributes to team effort by accomplishing
related results as needed.