· Managing a sales team and sales targets
· Following up with customers to ensure satisfaction
· Creating estimated sales forecasts, both short and long-term
· Managing organizational sales by developing a business plan that covers sales, revenue and expense controls.
· Setting individual sales targets with the sales team.
-Bachelor's degree in Management, Business Administration or other related field (Master degree is preferred.)
success in managing large sales teams.
- Strong command of sales force administration, including reporting requirements, supervision techniques, KPI and performance monitoring.
- Strong command of Microsoft Office, especially Microsoft Excel
- Strong communication, collaboration and presentation skills