Risk Advisory | Senior Consultant
About the role
As a Senior Consultant within our Deloitte Risk Advisory team here in Yangon, you will be involved in a variety of different client and non-client activities. You will work alongside talented peers and leaders from different local and international regions, and, have the opportunity to be involved in and lead a variety of Strategic and Governance related risk-and-control compliance and advisory engagements. Our Risk Advisory role offers you an opportunity to partake in exciting engagements, build on your capabilities, learn and develop yourself as a professional.
As a Strategic Risk and Governance Senior Consultant, you are expected to possess strong understanding and appreciation of Strategic Risk and Governance processes, controls, frameworks, and operating structures. Amongst others, your primary responsibilities will include:
- Understand, analyse and diagnose complex Strategic Risk and Governance issues and recommend pragmatic solutions.
- Develop your expertise in a specialization and your reputation as a business advisor.
- Contribute to practice growth and development.
- Participate in the development and delivery of training programs.
- Understand client's business environment and risk management approaches and provide recommendations for continuous improvement opportunities.
- Assist in monitoring and managing the progress and quality of deliverables.
- Support business development presentations and actively participate in complex proposal development.
- Minimum 2-4 years of work experience in a related professional services role, or, in related job roles but for other industry sectors such as the banking and finance sector.
- Completed Bachelor degree with strong academic credentials in Business Administration, Accounting, Finance, Economics, Supply Chain or related.
- Master or Post graduate degree and/or a professional qualifications such as CIA, CRMA, ACCA, and PMP is an added advantage.
- Understand the concepts and importance of internal controls, risk management, compliance and internal audit.
- Knowledge in enterprise-wide risk management especially on enterprise risk, strategic risk and operational risk.
- Ability and willingness to multitask.
Due to volume of applications, we regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.