Qualifications and Education Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree (Science or Technology) in Engineering.
- Professional Qualification in HSE Management systems (i.e. OHSA Certificate or equivalent).
- Minimum (5) years’ experience in construction with evidence of time spent on a fully operational site.
- Applied project experience in a similar construction and operational site environment.
- Experience in construction projects will be an advantage.
- Front line experience in managing HSE and Environmental issues.
- Good English Skills
- Annual HSE plan implementation
of sub-contractors HSE
- Ability to conduct Risk assessments
- Ability to conduct HSE inspections
- Ability to conduct HSE orientation/Induction to work
- Developing emergency procedures
- Superb report writing skills.
- Knowledge of Microsoft packages
- Physically fit and able to walk around for long periods of time
- Good timekeeping and attendance record.
- Can interact effectively with a diverse population.
- Committed to inclusion.
- Able to work collaboratively in a team setting.