- Bachelor’s degree in business related field and business management education background preferred.
- Excellent team and people management skills, including ability to inspire and motivate teams to achieve strong performance and negotiation skills.
- Regular trael in conducting business is required.
- Business English is a must
- Up to 10 years’ experience in related field of sales
- Use of telephone and email for communication is essential
- Proven experience working collaboratively across functions, including with Products, Technology, Sales, Risk, and other to drive successful outcomes.
- Excellent attention to detail and demonstrated analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Can-do attitude, willingness to learn and listen, ability to work independently, and strong drive to get things done.
- To develop and implement an overall marketing and sales strategy for company products, including pricing and customer service policies and advertising programs.
- Develops marketing action plans that clearly define objectives, goals, schedules and assignments to implement and achieve targeted opportunities.
- To develop a plan and supporting procedures for customer order processing; to supervise a staff of salespeople and customer-service representatives who implement that plan.
- To carry out a program for market research and analysis including market segments, buying trends and competitor analysis.
- To provide recommendations for improving or adding new product designs and assists with product development and testing.
- Oversees and verifies reporting of sales and marketing activities, including leads generated and tracking reports, sales orders received, sales by product, backlog reports and customer lists and determines appropriate reporting frequency, such as weekly, monthly, and quarterly basis.