Sales and Marketing Manager
- To achieve yearly revenue & GP target as mutually agreed
- Learning about the organization's products and services and keep up-to-date the changes to S&M, CS & Operation Teams.
- Be market intelligence and keep updated market information to the Management, S&M,CS &Ops Teams.
- Determine customer's requirements by maintain good relationship with customers through personal contact or meeting or via telephone.
- Identify target customers, analyze their business needs and make appropriate proposal
- Formulate business proposal, solutions according to customer's business needs
- Take ownerships of customers' issues and follow up problems and offer solutions.
- Follow up sales lead & shipments
- Follow up on Quotations and obtain customer feedback
- Negotiate prices and variations in prices and specifications and close sales
- Update daily visit report in server and immediately report to GM if needed.
- Prepare sales reports by analyzing and summarizing information
- Maintain relationship with current and potential vendors / suppliers for profitable opportunities
- Understand the overall process, sales and marketing strategies and action plans, operations systems such as FMIS/KWMS and Operational Processes. (Including port handling and customs clearance procedures for specific accounts.)
- Understand the Kerry World Network, products and services and leverage resources to update develop more trade lanes and cross country sales. Analyze monthly costs and margin for the jobs secured
- Conduct bi-weekly S&M meeting and monthly meeting with CS and Operation Teams.
- Cooperate with S&M team to meet the sales budget set by the management.
- Analyze and reduce risk for new business acquisition, together with the management Cooperate with finance & accounts to follow up with customers for outstanding payment.
- Coordinate between operation and customer during job running and new business set up.
- Other job assigned by GM, AGM.