Responsibilities and Duties
- Service existing accounts, obtain orders, and establish new accounts by planning and organizing a daily work schedule to call on existing or potential healthcare professionals
Analyze reports, data, target list and
appropriate territory information to focus sales efforts
Submit activity and result reports, such as daily call reports, weekly work plans, and monthly and annual territory analysis to management.
- Expanding coverage, developing new territories for business development.
- Collection & communication the market information about customer & competitors.
- Budget preparation for the team.
- To manage the operation in order to accomplish most effective sales team.
- Monitor competition by gathering current marketplace information
- Maintain professional technical knowledge by working with their District Managers regarding additional training and product knowledge
- Maintain up to date pre and post-call records on customer sales
- Maintain current, approved protocol and company promotional materials to be used in sales presentations
- Maintain and monitor sample inventory with proper accountability and follow FDA guidelines
- Manage territory, develop routing and call cycles
- Achieve expected call activity to target physicians and pharmacies with proper frequency
Qualifications & Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher required
- 7 to 10 years of Sales and Marketing Management Experience preferred
Language Skills and Other Skills
- English Fluent
- Knowledge of the pharmaceutical industry and pharmaceutical products (is a plus)
- Strong negotiation skills, excellent oral and communication skills
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations
- Microsoft Office, Internet & Email
- Driving Licenses